What Is The Structure Of A Website For Ranking Fast?
- The better your site structure, the better your chance of ranking higher in the search engines.
- When you take away the colors, fonts, kerning, graphics, images, and white space, good site design is really about a great structure
- being able to put pieces logically together, finding things where they’re expected, and locating what they are seeking. Thus, a strong and logical site structure is cognitively satisfying to users.
- to rank your site. If your site has poor CTRs and low dwell time, it will not perform well in the SERPs. By contrast, when a user finds a site that they like — i.e., a site with great structure — they don’t bounce and they stay longer.
- An accurate site structure can reduce bounce rate and improve dwell time, both of which will lead to improved rankings.
A good site structure provides your site with site links.
- Sitelinks are a listing format in the SERPs that show your site’s main page along with several internal links indented below. You’ve seen them before
- Sitelinks are a huge SEO advantage. They increase the navigability of your site, point users to the most relevant information, increase your brand’s reputation, improve user trust, help you dominate SERPs, increase click-through rate, and shorten the conversion funnel. Basically, sitelinks are awesome.
- Google even admits “[there are] pages on your site we might not…discover,” or “URLs that may not be discoverable by Google’s normal crawling process.” (That’s one of the reasons why sitemaps are necessary.)
- However, crawlers will have a far easier time accessing, crawling, indexing, and returning the pages of a site with a strong structure.
Why need digital marketing for every business?
- With the increasing accessibility of the internet, the number of people going online is ascending every day. As of 2018, approximately 3.03 billion people (which is half of the world population) are on some type of social media.
- Search Engines drive around 93% of all website traffic.
- 82% of people use their phones to make an online search before they make the decision to purchase from a store.
- 50% of consumers are inclined towards a particular brand if the name appears more than once during their search.
First of all, let’s proceed with the changes led by digital marketing and how it impacts the way businesses operate: –
- Customer Communication
- Content Distribution
- Customer Information
- Transparent information
- Encourage Innovations
Why Need of Digital marketing?
- Provides an equal opportunity for every business
- The cost-effective form of marketing
- Helps in conversions
- Increases revenue
- Targeting the right audience
- Helps in mobile marketing
- Increases brand reputation
- Influence marketing
- Influences buyers
- Gives measurable results
How Can I Drive Digital Traffic To My Website Immediately?
Paid search, social media advertising & display advertising (try our Smart Ads Creator!) are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.
It’s not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it – you have to be proactive. One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content.
Mix It Up:
There is no magic formula for content marketing success, despite what some would have you believe. For this reason, vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers.
Write Irresistible Headlines:
Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread.
Target Long-Tail Keywords:
Got your high-intent keyword and popular keyword bases covered? Then it’s time to target long-tail keywords, too. Long-tail keywords account for a majority of web searches.
Start Guest Blogging:
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
Go After Referral Traffic:
Rather than trying to persuade other sites to link back to you (a tedious and time-intensive process), create content that just begs to be linked to.
Foster a Sense of Community:
People want to speak their minds and weigh in on subjects they feel passionately about, so building a community into your site is a great way to start a conversation and increase traffic to your website.
Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections:
Commenting doesn’t necessarily provide an immediate boost to referral traffic right away, but making a name for yourself by providing insightful, thought-provoking comments on industry blogs and sites is a great way to get your name out there – which can subsequently result in driving more traffic to your own site.
Examine Your Analytics Data:
Keep a close eye on your Analytics data, and use this information to inform your promotional and content strategies.
Get Active on Social Media:
you need to actively participate in the community.
Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy:
video can be a valuable asset in both attracting new visitors and making your site more engaging.
Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites.
Post Content to LinkedIn.
Implement Schema Microdata.
Make Sure Your Site is Responsive.
Make Sure Your Site is Fast.